- 5 large tomatoes, sliced in half and deseeded
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 cup organic spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cram (grass-fed, raw)
- Preheat your oven to 400. Roast the tomatoes for about 12 minutes.
- While the tomatoes are roasting, saute the onions in butter until soft.
- Add the garlic and give it a stir.
- Add the tomato, onion/garlic, 10 basil leaves and a little bit of broth to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add all ingredients to a pot and let it get a lil’ hot. Serve! In cool soup bowls.