Sometimes, I realize that I’ve worked for four hours straight and I missed lunch and I’m starving. It’s usually at this point I seriously consider downing an entire bag of coconut oil potato chips. Which, let’s be honest – has happened.
But it’s way healthier to whip up these ten minute chicken lettuce wraps and it’s honestly ready in under ten minutes. It barely takes any time at all and they taste awesome.
- 1 cup ground chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil, coconut oil or butter
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp raw or powdered ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced Lettuce leaves
- Melt your fat of choice over medium heat.
- Add the onion.
- Once soft, add the chicken
- When cooked through, add the rest of the ingredients.
- I like to add the garlic and ginger at the end for a more pungent flavor, but feel free to add at the beginning.
- Scoop into lettuce leaves.