- 1 4-6 oz flank steak
- 1 large carrot, peeled into strips using this
- 1/2 tbsp minced or ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp organic hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp chili paste
- 2 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Slice the carrots and steak into thin strips.
- Heat the oil over high and add the carrots and steak, let it get a little brown and crispy.
- Add the hoisin sauce, chili paste and tamari or coconut aminos. Let it thicken for about a minute.
- Add the garlic and ginger.
- Serve over white rice or cauliflower rice.