- 1 eggplant
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 block of Kerrygold cheddar or your favorite cheese
- 1.5 cups spaghetti sauce
- Peel the eggplant and slice it into strips.
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Saute the strips of eggplant in the coconut oil, adding the coconut oil as you need it.
- Let the eggplant cool a bit.
- In a baking dish, add 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce to the bottom.
- While the eggplant is cooling, slice the block of cheese intro strips.
- Wrap the eggplant around the cheese. See below.
- Do this for all the eggplants and cheese.
- Cover with more cheese and the remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.