- 1 pie crust using this recipe and this almond flour
- 10.5 oz goat cheese (I bought herbed goat cheese)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- half a large onion, diced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Press the crust into a pie pan.
- Saute the diced onion in the butter.
- While it’s sautéing, combine the cheese, eggs, milk and basil in a blender until smooth.
- Spread the onion over the crust evenly.
- Pour the cheese and milk mixture over the pie crust.
- Arrange the tomatoes on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes.