A Thai place opened up in my ‘hood a few months ago and it was there that I discovered that green curry is the bomb. Thank god I figured out how to make this at home. Although it doesn’t look that green due to the amount of hot sauce I put in it. I can’t help myself.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Thai green curry
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp sriracha (you can omit if you don’t like spicy food, although that’s weird)
- 1 cup peas
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1.5 cups peppers (I used organic, frozen, mixed peppers)
- 1 cod fillet (you could use any protein, like chicken or shrimp, it just so happens that all I had was cod)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a pot, combine the coconut milk, green curry, butter, sriracha and all the vegetables. Cover and let it simmer.
- Bake the cod for about 12 minutes, you can do this while cooking the veggies on the stove top.
- After about 10 minutes the veggies should be cooked, add the garlic.
- Remove the cod from the oven and flake it into the pot with the veggies.
- Serve over white rice (which is what I did) or cauliflower rice.