It’s happened. Even though it’s 90 degrees out. September is here and everyone I know is already going nuts for fall, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, scarves and cute sweaters.
I’m over here just tryin’ to cling to the last lil’ bit of summer and plan weekend beach trips before it gets too cold.
But I’m also a realist. I know you guys want pumpkin recipes. I know you’re all excited for autumn, even if I’m not. I know you guys want easy, healthy recipes that taste good. And this definitely fits the bill. It took all of five minutes to throw together. And it’s actually pretty healthy. Unlike most dessert dips you’ll come across. No refined sugar, no GMO dairy and no sketchy ingredients.
- 1 can of organic, BPA-free pumpkin
- 2 cans of coconut milk, use ONLY the coconut cream (the solidified part)
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (more if you like)
- top with cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients until smooth, using a food processor helps.
- Dip in apples, bananas, grapes, strawberries, whatever you like.