I love me some easy dinners.
Every weekend I take a few hours to prep some food for the week. It makes life so much easier.
Last weekend I chopped up some veggies and pork and marinated them. When I got home on Tuesday, I barely felt like moving, much less cooking. Thankfully, I skewered the veggies and pork, sliced some potatoes and threw them in the oven. One pan. Ready in under 45 minutes.
- (this is what I had on hand, you can mix it up)
- 1 pork chop
- 1 smal pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 tomato
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Chop all of the veggies into cube shapes. Cut the mushrooms in half or in quarters depending on size.
- Mince the garlic.
- Toss the veggies with the garlic and olive oil.
- Chop the pork chops into cubes and store in a separate container.
- Toss with the vinegar and honey.
- Marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Skewer everything.
- Bake on 375 for 25 minutes with a few sliced potatoes tossed with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.