I saw this recipe floating around Pinterest and like most of the meals I make, I decide I can make them healthier but still taste really good. And I’m getting pretty good at that. Especially Chinese food. Because I haven’t had Chinese food in about five years, and I freaking love it.
- 2 chicken thighs or 1 large chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 4 tbsp of this unflavored coconut oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Heat the coconut oil over medium to medium high heat.
- Coat each piece of chicken in tapioca flour.
- Fry until golden on each side.
- While the chicken is frying, add all the sauce ingredient to a pan except the garlic.
- Let this cook on medium heat until it thickens a bit.
- Once thickened, cook the garlic.
- Toss the sauce and chicken together, serve with white rice or cauliflower rice.