Every Sunday I make a big batch of food for my husband to take to work. I often make this tuna salad because it keeps well and is crazy easy to make. You can really add whatever you like, but I like to give it some Greek flavors. Because I’m obsessed with Greece. And Greek food. And Greek herbs and spices.
- 5 cans of wild, BPA-free tuna (drained)
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 large cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of seedless kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- dill to taste
- oregano to taste
- salt and pepper
- Drain the tuna and put it in a big bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, olives and olive oil.
- Toss to combine.
- Now, as for the herbs. I didn't give an exact amount because our palettes vary so much. I like a ton of dill and little bit of oregano. Add in each in small amounts until you like the taste.