- 1 pork chop
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp expeller pressed coconut oil
- Beat the egg in a large bowl (large enough to dunk a pork chop in).
- In another large bowl, combine the almond flour, garlic, cayenne and salt.
- Melt the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Dip the chop into the egg, then the flour mixture, then the egg again, then the flour mixture again.
- Cook for about 6 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Make sure not to burn it, you may have to turn the heat down after a bit.
I served mine with sautéed mushrooms (butter, garlic and balsamic). Because I love mushrooms.