We’ve been eating a lot of soup lately for two reasons: 1) DC is FREEZING and 2) Scott’s had an upset stomach lately that stemmed from what we think was food poisoning. Soups are not only easy to digest but are also healing to the gut, so I’ve basically been making soup every night for dinner.
Paleo Cauliflower Chowder
- 4 cups homemade bone broth (recipe HERE)
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken up into small pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- Melt butter over medium high heat and sauté the carrots and onions until soft.
- Add the celery and sauté.
- Add the garlic, broth and cauliflower.
- Turn to low and let it simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is soft.
- Puree half of the soup and serve.