Sometimes, I make really good food.
- 2 bananners
- 2 pastured eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup raw or coconut milk (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- I used this caramel recipe (it’s insanely good).
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a pan (I used 9×9) with parchment paper.
- Slice the nanners and layer them in the bottom of the pan.
- Follow the directions for the caramel and smooth it over the sliced bananas.
- Mix all of the cake ingredients until smooth.
- Spread over the bananas and caramel.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, check or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Take out the cake with the parchment paper and flip it over.
I brought this to a Halloween party and my friends really liked it. If you’re wondering if it got good reviews because my friends are polite, I assure you that is not the case. Happy Halloween!