I’m obsessed with deviled eggs. They are freaking delicious and make the best snacks!
Plus, eggs are rich in vitamins A, E, D and K, choline and the beneficial omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA. They’re basically multivitamins, ones that you can actually absorb and easily digest.
These are also perfect for parties. You don’t have to add the jalapeño ring on top, but I am in love with spicy food so I of course do. The creaminess of the yolk and mayo pair perfectly with the cilantro and jalapeño. It’s unbelievably good.
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 tbsp fermentes mayo (just omit the garlic in THIS recipe)
- 1-2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
- optional: relish
- Slice the eggs in half, remove the yolks and add to a bowl.
- Cut 6 rings out of the jalapeño, dice the rest.
- Add the diced jalapeño, mayo, mustard and cilantro to a bowl and mix.
- Spoon the mixture in the egg halves, top with jalapeño rings.