Us ladies wear many hats. So many of us work outside of the home, but as women are still expected to maintain the home, the kids, the food, the cooking, the cleaning, and the health of the family.
It can be kind of overwhelming, right?
Hell, I don’t even have kids and between two jobs I feel like I’m going nuts sometimes.
Let me introduce you to the Real Food Survival Guide For Busy Moms, which is 20% off until Friday!
The Real Food Survival Guide really teaches you how to keep food simple and delicious. You don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen everyday, you don’t need to spend hours creating meal plans for the week; with the simple preparation tips in this book you can cook a few times a week and be set (without eating processed foods from a box OR using a microwave)!
The Real Food Survival Guide was written by busy mom, Lindsey Gremont. As someone with no offspring yet, even I found this book seriously helpful. The Survival Guide will teach you:
- How not to feel overwhelmed by cooking
- The secret to making food your family will eat
- Making life more convenient (and tastier) without a microwave
- How to leave meal planning to someone else
- How to save time and money on real food and reduce shopping trips
- Helping you understand the basics of restocking your pantry with real food alternatives
- Saving time on prep: understand which recipes to make on a regular basis
- How to travel with real food
- How to pack smart with homemade beauty products
- Lunch ideas for kids in school
- Some staple recipes to get you started
- What to do when you go out to eat
The Survival Guide also has some amazing recipes. Here are my favorites,
REAL Ranch Dressing (no rancid vegetable oils here!)
Grilled Portobello Pizzas
Beef Tacos with Homemade Seasoning
If that weren’t enough, the Real Food Survival Guide also has Natural Beauty Products that you can make yourself. My favorite is her recipe for lotion bars, which make awesome gifts.