Each week I make a big batch of food for Scott’s lunches. It makes my life easier and ensures that he’s not going to Chipotle every single day. Don’t get me wrong, I love Chipotle and it isn’t unhealthy, but it’s definitely cheaper to bring food from home.
I mixed this up in a big bowl and portioned it out for individual lunches. It tastes great and is super healthy. Try it!
- 3 cups shrimp (cooked, boiled, cool, dry)
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, diced feta (as much as you like! I used about 5 tbsp)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- dill s&p
- Combine all ingredients and toss together.
- Let it sit for at least an hour for the flavors to blend together.