Scott loves chocolate mousse. It seemed like a simple enough dessert to make, but it usually involves a double broiler, separating the yolks from the whites, beating the whites, and some recipes even calling for baking it.
I suck at baking. This is why I have to come up with the easiest and quickest desserts possible. I love to cook, but I find baking really boring. I didn’t really think the whole double broiler-beating-eggs-maybe-baking was necessary. Turns out, I was right.
This was the easiest dessert to make and is seriously fool proof. Even the worst cook can throw this together and it will come out perfectly.
Five Ingredient & Five Minute Chocolate Mousse Ingredients:
- 1 can of coconut milk, only use the hardened cream part (use THIS brand, it’s organic and BPA free)
- 1/4 cup raw honey (use real, raw honey, like THIS)
- 1/3 cup raw cacao (I use THIS brand)
- 1 tbsp vanilla (I use THIS brand)
- 1 tsp almond extract – optional, but I love almond flavor and think it gives this a really nice flavor (I use THIS brand)
Add everything to a bowl and beat with a hand mixer. THAT’S IT. It’s so easy!