Not only is this bread gluten and grain free, it doesn’t have any dairy, nuts or added sweeteners.
This makes it a safe option for breakfast or great as a quick and filling snack that won’t weigh you down or spike your blood sugar.
It took about 5 minutes to throw together and 30 minutes in the oven, making this one of the easiest desserts ever (which I like). Just goes to show you don’t need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen to make tasty treats that are also healthy. It really couldn’t be easier, and you can freeze it too!
- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (I use THIS brand)
- 1 tbsp organic vanilla extract ( I use THIS brand)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (I use THIS brand)
- 1 tsp baking soda (I use THIS brand, it’s aluminum-free)
- 1 tsp almond extract (optional, but I l-o-v-e THIS brand)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
That’s it! So easy!