- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups of peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeno
- 1-2 cups cheddar (omit if you’re a super strict paleo person)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Saute the peppers and onions until soft.
- In a blender, lightly blend the eggs and jalapeno (I like to blend the jalapeno so it doens’t burn my fingers off).
- Add the peppers and eggs to a pie dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Top with the cheddar and put it under the broiler for about 2 minutes.