I’m starting to think I have an obsession with jalapeños. They burn so good.
Unfortunately, Scott hates jalapeños. I like my food way spicier than he does. So I really only eat jalapeños on my own. I can’t put them in our dinner or lunches because I make batches and Scott loses his mind whenever jalapeños are present.
Anyway, yesterday I was workin’ and felt like snacking. I rarely snack, but sometimes snacks are awesome. Especially when they involve creamy cheese, spicy peppers and salty prosciutto. It’s like the freakin’ trifecta of the perfect snack.
Cheesy Prosciutto Wrapped Jalapeños
- 4 jalapeños, tops chopped off and sliced down the middle
- 4 slices of sharp, grass-fed cheddar
- 2 long slices of prosciutto, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375.
- After slicing the jalapeños down the center, remove the innards.
- Lay one slice of cheese on top, then wrap with the prosciutto.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until the prosciutto is a bit crispy and the cheese has melted.