Who doesn’t love a good brownie? Especially brownies that are free of:
- refined sugars
- vegetable oils
Pretty sweet, right?
Now I’m not saying this is a health food that you should eat all the time. But sometimes you need a brownie. Sometimes it’s someone’s birthday, a graduation, an anniversary. These are definitely a healthier option than boxed or store bought brownies. And they’re not even difficult to make. You just add all of the ingredients to a blender, blend, bake. You can find the caramel recipe HERE.
- 1.5 cups almond flour (I use THIS brand)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (found HERE)
- 1/2 cup raw honey (found HERE)
- 1 tbsp vanilla (I like THIS brand)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (THIS brand is gluten, nut, dairy and soy free)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until the flour has thinned out.
- Add chocolate chips and blend until they’re well incorporated. It’s okay if there are still some chunks.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.